Monday, October 12, 2009

That's enough of my random questions. My day had been great :D

I feel like blogging in a simplistic manner cause that makes me glad.



Lets skip the part about school. The principal's address was fine and I played unblock me till level 37 on annisaa's itouch today!! (from level 1 again LOL) Wilson and Ashiqin are obsessed over that game too wheehoo! There wasn't PW so we got to go off at 12.


MET UP WITH ANNIA AND SIYUN AT TAMPINES 1!!!! Lunched at Say Cheeze (damn cheesy really) and we got to talk we got to talk. Annia had to leave very soon but its been great. I really really love meeting up with them hehe.

My mom went with me to find a new pair of spectacles and I'm amazed how they didn't get irritated by my indecisiveness! The optometrist made my day cause she kept smiling at me even though I took those few pair of spectacles on and off for at least 50 times. No kidding.


Hehehe I feel like the happiest girl on earth today!!

and I'm talking alot now hehehehe :D

No comments: